01 Oct Buying Holiday Property in Broadstairs
http://kokiqq.net/?ruuw=is-binary-options-trading-worth-it&db4=44 Favourite holiday destination of Charles Dickens and culinary centre of Kent, Broadstairs is one of the country’s most popular holiday destinations.
With http://www.romagnamotorsport.it/?binarnewe=algoritmi-per-fare-trading-system&443=3e stunning beaches, a fantastic go to link bar scene and a http://yoursportsmarketing.com/piceria/7370 chic and click here stylish atmosphere, making it the segnali opzioni binarie 5 minuti perfect place to Ø®ÙÅ Ø§Ø±Ø§Øª Ø§Ù„Ø³Ù…Ø§Ø³Ø±Ø© Ø§Ù„Ø«Ù�€ Ø§Ø¦ÙÅ Ø© Ø§Ù„ØªÙÅ ØªÙ�€ Ø¸Ù…Ù‡Ø§ Ù‡ÙÅ Ø¦� invest in click holiday property.
A holiday home in Broadstairs can be so much more than a http://bodowlaw.com/?biopeme=opzioni-digitali-0-100&2b6=4c getaway by the sea – It can also be a savvy financial investment. The town benefits from a thriving arts scene, a rich heritage and a strong festival culture, and with much lower property prices than the UK’s major cities, you may be surprised just how far your money goes.
Broadstairs Property Guide
One of Kent’s most famous beaches, Viking Bay lies at the heart of Broadstairs. This magnificent horseshoe shaped bay is Broadstairs’ main attraction and is home to many of kent’s finest restaurants.
Viking Bay Restaurants:
- Posillipo – Serving up traditional Neapolitan cuisine by the Kentish shore, this fashionable eatery mixes rustic osteria decor with an extensive menu of fresh seafood, pasta and meat dishes.
- go here Aqua 43 – A family-owned restaurant since 1972, Aqua 43 is a family-friendly restaurant specialising in traditional English favourites such as fish and chips and shepherd’s’ pie, all cooked to perfection from the finest local ingredients. The restaurant proudly uses fish from a local fishmonger, potatoes from a farm down the road, and even keep their own hens to provide fresh eggs.
- binäre optionen optionshandel Samworth and Mee – Specialising in seafood and traditional home cooking, this Broadstairs institution uses fresh, locally-sourced ingredients to craft a mouth-watering but unfussy menu.
Viking Bay’s traditional British seaside charm extends to the town’s classic and charming ice cream parlours.
Ice Cream and Gelato:
- Morelli’s – Opened in 1932, this famous ice cream parlour has a real retro vibe with a soda fountain, a jukebox and pink leatherette booths.
- here Chiappini’s – With stunning sea views, outdoor seating area and great service, Chiappini’s is the perfect place tosit outside and enjoy an ice cream on a sunny day.
Viking Bay’s traditional charm extends to the area’s classic architecture – tall terraced homes and stylish townhouses with breathtaking sea views. The area also benefits from access to local amenities and close proximity to the High Street, whilst retaining a unique appeal that makes it one of the town’s most desirable and prestigious neighbourhoods.
A quieter beachfront area slightly further removed from the hustle and bustle of the High Street, Stone Bay still benefits from the same fantastic sea views as Viking Bay.
Stone Bay is a prime location for those with an active lifestyle, with close proximity to Thanet Squash Rackets Club and the North Foreland Golf Course.
North Foreland offers two cliff-top courses with panoramic views of the North Sea, as well as a brasserie and bar, a clubhouse and a golf club shop.
Situated between Broadstairs and Margate, Kingsgate is home to Botany Bay (one of the region’s most beautiful beaches) is another neighbourhood that complements an active lifestyle.
The area also benefits from close proximity to the North Foreland Golf Course, as well as Northdown Park, but the real appeal is for fans of watersports – Kingsgate’s Palm Bay is home to Jet Ski World and Foreness Waterski and Boat Club.